Would you like to have natural and dense hair with a faster recovery process?
Sapphire FUE, one of the special methods used in hair transplantation, offers a special service in hair transplantation with blades made of real sapphire mines. Sapphire blades cause minimal tissue damage on the skin. With this feature, fast improvement is provided in Sapphire FUE hair transplantation. At EsteFavor, we promise you 99 percent success in Sapphire FUE hair transplantation with the skills of our expert and professional doctors.
What is Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation and How Is It Performed?
Sapphire FUE is a proven method, an internationally known method, and an innovative version of the classical FUE method. The blades are made of real sapphire metal and the Sapphire FUE method differs from other techniques with this feature. Sapphire FUE is the most researched method for people who want to have intensive hair transplantation in narrow areas. Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation with a rate of 95 percent is the most desired and preferred method. We guarantee you to have voluminous, full, dense, and healthy hair with the highest quality real sapphire blades at the EsteFavor with the Sapphire FUE hair transplantation method.
With this method, the grafts you need are collected one by one and planted one by one. The canals are opened for grafting and the scalp can be opened more frequently with very strong and very thin blades made of sapphire. Thus, the holding rate of hair increases by 70 percent. Sapphire FUE makes it possible to open canals as close to each other. Safir FUE performs intensive graft transplantation in narrow areas. The fact that sapphire blades have 0.6-0.8 thick micro tips provides the ability to easily perform hair transplantation.
Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation Process
Safir FUE is used to perform high success hair transplantation, especially in narrow areas. You can choose Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation to get a much more intense look in sparse areas and to change your style completely. It is possible to perform this process most professionally in the EsteFavor. Sapphire FUE hair transplantation has 4 steps. These steps are:
For our patients who contact the Favor Clinic, an appropriate appointment is created. Then our patient is invited to our clinic. Our specialist doctors make examinations on the scalp. Also, the necessary blood tests are done in our clinic. The purpose of performing these blood tests is to make sure that our patient has diseases that are at risk of transmission through blood. As a result of blood tests, if no problem can prevent hair transplantation, hair transplantation procedures can be continued. Necessary markings are made to the area to be transplanted. Local anesthesia is applied to the donor area where the graft will be collected and the area where the hair transplantation will be performed.
After it is seen that there is no obstacle for beard and mustache transplantation, your aesthetic and reconstructive specialist doctor in Favor Clinic examines the area where the transplantation will be done in detail. Determining the look you want in the beard and mustache area, drawing the areas to give an idea, showing you the final appearance with imaging techniques, and deciding on the method are performed. Your doctor offers you a personalized beard/mustache transplant plan, taking into account your style, preference, and wishes.
Did you know that today, the transplantation procedures are done 100 percent painlessly thanks to the anesthesia method? In beard and mustache transplantation procedures, local anesthesia is applied to the donor area where the grafts will be planted and the openings where the transplantation will take place. It is ensured that the patient gets through the process with maximum comfort. The patient never feels pain during the transplanting, which takes approximately 2 to 5 hours. We especially apply local anesthetic drugs that contain sedation. It takes place with the help of a thin injector with the least damage to the tissue. Sedation allows the patient to be conscious throughout the sowing and thus meet their needs. Also makes sure not to feel any pain. In the EsteFavor, anesthesia is performed only by anesthesiologists. We care about your health.
If there is no specific problem with hair transplantation, our specialist doctors can start working on the collection of grafts. Grafts will be collected one by one from the donor area. The hairs on the nape are the best choice for graft collection. The researches done have given this result. The hairs on the nape have the closest structure to the hair strands. A maximum of 7000 grafts is required for hair transplantation. Shaved hair transplantation or unshaved hair transplantation can be done with the Sapphire FUE method. High technology and special medical tools are used while the collection of grafts. Thus, the least tissue damage is caused to the scalp. Grafts are collected properly. The grafts are kept in a solution to prevent tissue damage. In this way, the grafts are strongly placed in the canals.
Grafts are kept in solution. At the same time, your specialist doctor will start to open a canal to the area where hair will be transplanted. The scalp will be under local anesthesia. The number of canals to be opened is determined by the number of grafts collected. Sapphire blades, which are the main difference of Sapphire FUE, are used in the canal opening process. Canals are opened more frequently and with less tissue damage than other hair transplantation techniques.
The canal opening process has been completed with special and sapphire blades. After that, the grafts are placed one by one on the scalp. Each transplanted graft has 2 or 3 hair roots. Graft transplantation is performed with the extra attention and professionalism of your specialist doctor. Having permanent full hair that will completely change your style will be completed by the Sapphire FUE process, with the recovering process.
Hair transplantation with the Sapphire FUE method takes 6 – 7 hours. Sometimes this period may be longer. If the hair strands of the patient are thin or more grafts are required, the hair transplantation period becomes longer. In these cases, two sessions are performed.
Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation method is performed with the best technology in the EsteFavor. Our specialist doctors apply hair transplantation using great professionalism.
Effects of Anesthesia To Be Performed
Local anesthesia is performed by anesthesiologists in the EsteFavor. Our specialist doctors professionally apply local anesthesia. A special drug with sediment is used for local anesthesia. During hair transplantation, your consciousness will be clear enough for your own needs. At the same time, you will have the consciousness that you will not feel any pain. The EsteFavor guarantees you painless Sapphire FUE hair transplantation.
Differences Between Sapphire FUE and Classic FUE
Safir FUE is an innovative version of classic FUE. Its effectiveness has been proven internationally and it is one of the most common methods used for hair transplantation. In the sapphire FUE method, the blades are made of real sapphire mines. In the classical FUE method, blades were made using steel materials. When sapphire blades and steel material blades are examined, sapphire blades used in Sapphire FUE leave less damage to the scalp. The reason is, sapphire blades are perfectly smooth and sharp. Other blades begin to lose their sharpness when used. Therefore, sapphire blades are not give a negative effect on the scalp.
Sapphire FUE and classical FUE contain the same stages. These stages are;
- hair transplant preparation,
- collection of grafts,
- the opening of the canals,
- and transplantation of the grafts.
Sapphire FUE method is more intense, more natural, and a method with a high hair holding rate compared to classical FUE and it is more preferred. Tissue damage is lower in channels opened with Sapphire FUE. The use of sapphire blades, the production of these blades only for hair transplantation, and the ability to open the canals in the thickness of the graft increase the hair holding rate. Sapphire FUE method can open more frequent and fine canals. With this feature, grafts are placed better than the classical FUE method. As a result of the process, more natural and dense hair is gained. You can make a style change in your hair with the Sapphire FUE hair transplantation technique performed with high success in the EsteFavor and you can have completely natural-looking hair!
You want to have a hair transplant but are you afraid it will be obvious?
Unshaved hair transplantation, processes look completely natural and can also be done with Sapphire FUE, which is the most innovative and natural technique. Unshaved Hair Transplantation with Sapphire FUE method is performed in a sterile area with specialist doctors in Favor Clinic. Our patients do not compromise their daily life and can continue easily. For this reason, it is one of the most perfect methods for hair transplantation. In Unshaved Hair Transplantation, the hair is not scraped and the hair transplantation is done intensely and healthy with the Sapphire FUE method. Employees who cannot leave their workplaces, individuals with much social life, and women, in general, prefer Unshaved Hair Transplantation with the Sapphire FUE method.
Unshaved Hair Transplantation with Sapphire FUE method is possible with our expert and professional doctors in our clinic for hair that is unshaven, painless, with minimum damage, and will have a completely natural appearance! It is applied according to the 4 steps of the Sapphire FUE method. The biggest advantage of this hair transplant is to prevent hair shaving. The reason why Unshaved Hair Transplantation with Sapphire FUE is the most preferred method is that patients can easily continue their social life and the recovery process of the hair is not will be seen from the outside. The situations that will occur during the recovering process and the growth process will be hidden among other hair and will not be noticed by anyone.
Do not want to wait too long to see the result of the hair transplant?
The combination of the Sapphire FUE method with the Long Hair Transplantation we professionally performed at the EsteFavor is a great opportunity to see the perfect result! In Long Hair Transplantation, grafts are first collected in their long-form. It is then placed in canals opened with the Safir FUE technique. Thus, it is possible to see the final shape of your hair in just a few hours. Women generally prefer Long Hair Transplantation. Immediately after the hair transplantation process is completed, you will be able to observe the final state of your hair. After this procedure, the shock loss experienced in all hair transplants will be 4 weeks later. But the biggest advantage of this method is to be able to achieve the final look that the hair will gain when the hair transplantation is complete. Performing Long Hair Transplantation with Sapphire FUE method ensures that long grafts are placed in canals more firmly and densely. As a result, a much more dense and stronger hair transplant is performed.
Recovering Stages After Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation
Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation method leaves less damage to the scalp compared to other techniques. This situation also positively affects the healing process. Hair transplantation provides you with the highest rate of hair holding with specialist doctors, high-tech tools, and Safir FUE in the sterile field in the EsteFavor. We have listed the recovery stages in detail after Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation. At EsteFavor, we will continue to support you after hair transplantation.
- Hair Transplant Day: Some effects can be seen on the first day of hair transplantation. These are effects such as bruising and swelling around the eyes and cheeks. It is normal to feel tired because of anesthesia. In this case, you may need rest. The situation that needs to be considered is not to sleep in the planting area during rest. You should not be exposed to chemicals in order not to hurt the recovering of tissues. Also, you should have a good rest. From this day on, you should contribute to your immune system by eating a healthy diet. In this way, you should get the necessary nutrients for the healing process.
- The First Day After Hair Transplantation: On this day, additional treatments will be required to strengthen the hair transplantation performed and to increase the holding chance of the transplanted grafts. At the EsteFavor, your specialist doctor will inform you about treatment and perform the procedure. 5 – 10 ml of blood is taken from different parts of your body. This blood is centrifuged and concentrated in a private laboratory in the EsteFavor. The grafts adapt to the scalp more quickly. The aim here is to ensure faster growth and recovery.
- The Second Day After Hair Transplantation: This day, we invite you to the EsteFavor. Your first washing will be done with experts. It is very important to care for hair transplantation. For this reason, your specialist doctor will also give you detailed information about the care you need to do. Proper maintenance is very important for the growth and recovery process. This is why the first wash is done carefully, gently, and by a professional.
- The Third Day After Hair Transplantation: There will be clots in the form of red spots in the area where the hair transplantation was performed. Moreover, crusting can be seen. This situation is quite natural. Moreover, with the Sapphire FUE method is used, these effects will be seen less than other methods. After a few washes, these effects will clear up slowly. Do not forget to stay away from smoking and alcohol during this period. These substances have negative effects on the recovery process of hair. Also, eating well, taking the vitamins recommended by your doctor, and resting is very important for the growth process of the grafts.
- The Fourth Day After Hair Transplantation: The integration process of your scalp and grafts continues. Recovering speed is gradually increasing. It is possible to observe the increase in crusting and this may cause itching. However, you should not scratch in any way so that the recovery process is natural, the grafts continue to heal healthily and the skin is not damaged. Also, you should not use any chemicals to relieve itching. It is possible to relieve the itching sensation by using the ointment your doctor will give you.
- The Fifth Day After Hair Transplantation: You should continue to rest in this process. Also, you should not carry heavy things and do not do heavy sports or exercise. Do not forget to choose foods with high nutritional value.
- The Sixth Day After Hair Transplantation: On the sixth day, the scabs will increase even more. Therefore, there will be more discomfort. From this day on, you can wash your hair in case. But do not forget that you should do the washing procedure as your doctor advises you. Using some cotton and water, you can gently massage your scalp. This way you can gently clean the crusts. Do not forget to be very gentle with cleaning the crusts.
- The Seventh and Tenth Day After Hair Transplantation: Recovery continues at the same rate during these days. There is very little time left for the shock spill to occur. Approximately eighty percent of the grafts will be shed due to shedding. However, after the necessary nutrition and waiting period, all hair will grow permanentl
The Change of Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation in Months
The first 10 days after Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation are important times. You must be carrying out proper care and nutrition. This is very important for the healthy and strong growth of the transplanted grafts. At EsteFavor, our specialist doctors will guide you in the best way. After this stage, you will be able to regain your strong, healthy, and completely stylish hair. After the first 10 days are completed, your hair will regain its original appearance as time progresses. This process takes about 12 months. We have listed the stages in this process for you.
One month after Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation, the transplanted grafts will fall out. This situation occurs after every hair transplant. This is called a “shock spill” and it is a completely natural condition. It is useful to remind that this shedding is not permanent.
In the period approximately 3-4 months after hair transplantation, your new and healthy hair will begin to grow instead of your temporarily shed hair. The space created by the spill will begin to disappear. Over time, the visibility of your new hair will increase. During this process, the growth process of your hair will continue healthily.
At this time, the area with the opening will start to close. During this process, the hair will continue to grow and appear longer. In this way, you will start to get a dense and lush hair look.
At the end of a year, you will reach the final shape of your hair. Your natural-looking dense hair will look new as you wish. Approximately 2 – 3 months after the end of the one-year process, the recovery and growth process will be finished.
Who is Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation Not Suitable For?
Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation provides intense and successful results, especially in narrow areas. Individuals with thin hair prefer Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation to have more dense and strong hair. Individuals who want to change their hairstyle and have healthier and denser hair can easily choose Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation. However, in the scalp analysis and blood tests performed before hair transplantation, conditions that may prevent hair transplantation should not be seen. Hair transplantation is left to the initiative of the doctor for individuals who have diseases that can be transmitted through blood. People who have health problems that will not be able to perform Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation are listed. People have following heath problems cannot have Sapphire FUE;
Positive Features of Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation
The biggest advantage of Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation is the blades produced using real sapphire mines. These blades perform hair transplantation with minimal damage to the scalp. In this way, the healing process is rapid. When compared with other techniques, it is possible to state the advantages of Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation as follows:
- Sharp micro blades are used in this method. Denser and more canals are opened on the scalp. This means you will get more intense results.
- With Safir FUE, it is possible to have a very natural hair transplant with the correct canal opening. The canals are opened considering the thickness of the grafts. The necessary angle of hair transplantation is created during the transplantation. It is perfectly done with Sapphire FUE blades.
- Sapphire is friendly to the structure of human skin. It leaves only minor and slight damage. Also, it is possible to say that sapphire has positive effects on skin tissue.
- The use of special sapphire blades prevents the possibility of incision marks on the skin after the procedure. Sapphire blades, which do not lose their sharpness, minimize the incision scar formation.
- Recovering and growth process is faster and healthier than other methods. The positive effects of sapphire in this regard are known.
Negative Features of Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation
Perfect results are waiting for you with Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation! We follow the procedures that our patients have done in our clinic until the final state of the hair transplantation performed is seen. We aim to make sure that the hair transplantation performed will give the most natural and healthiest results. We perform hair transplantation by guaranteeing the highest hair holding rate in the EsteFavor with our specialist doctors. However, depending on the skin structure, there is a very low probability of incision scarring. In this case, the scar can be hidden invisibly with professional doctors.
A hair transplant is a surgical operation. It is possible to encounter very minor effects on the day of hair transplantation. It is quite natural for the scalp to react after the operation performed during canal opening and graft transplantation on the skin. These effects are not permanent and are quite natural. These effects include itching, redness, and bruising. We would like to remind you that you will experience these effects less in the Sapphire FUE method using sapphire mine. Local anesthesia is applied before the procedure to reduce the possibility of encountering negative situations during hair transplantation to zero. It is worth noting that the procedure will be performed without feeling pain.
Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant Prices
Sapphire FUE Hair Transplantation is expensive compared to some techniques. It can be more affordable than some other techniques. On average, one of the most preferred methods in terms of price – performance is Safir FUE. Other situations will cause changes in the price of Safir FUE. For example, the size of the open area where hair transplantation will be performed and the number of grafts needed due to this open area play an important role in changing prices. Contact Favor Klinik now and schedule an appointment. Let’s solve anything you wonder about in our clinic together!